Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Cheerleading Coaching Jobs Columbus, Ohio Mom For A Cheerleading Coach?

Mom for a cheerleading coach? - cheerleading coaching jobs columbus, ohio

Ok, so last year we had the pleasure of a bad coach and I wish that my mother take over the job. It is not certain, because you have arthritis. HELP! I need answers!

2 comments:

Me said...

If you are inexperienced, so sure, it could be coach. If she suffers from arthritis, then you have to prove that the movement and everything, not just a little soft pedal? Idk .. lol. Make sure there is no preference bcuz Just because your daughter does not mean they should be above all the time .. You know what I mean? Hope this helps!

Jenny said...

I think I might had to work for you or another experienced coordinator to make an example for others who have no experience with!

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 Rca masks belly. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemesfree