Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Certificate Of Liability Insurance Template If I Dont Have Liability Insurance For My Business And A Customer Is Asking For That, What Should I Do?

If i dont have liability insurance for my business and a customer is asking for that, what should i do? - certificate of liability insurance template

I used a lot of interior repairs. One of them asked for a certificate of liability insurance, but not all needs. I did not move the cars and employs only the most seats, etc. Is there some kind of relief that you can give that states that they have no responsibility for any injury, exposes, and I am responsible for all damages interest?

4 comments:

Brian A said...

This is an insurance business liability insurance and no car. Probably about $ 300 per year for a windmill. It is worthwhile, because if something damages the customer is going after the insurance and not on you and your company. In addition, suffering back to the question.

Busines represents an expense and may deduct from the tax .....

wildpalo... said...

U have liability insurance or damage may result or have something that is out of the bag.

Anonymous said...

Each company should be compulsory.

smiling_... said...

So .... Suppose your assistant drops a ladder on the Mercedes in the showroom? Do yourself a favor and cover your * ss. You could end up losing everything that you pay a lawyer to defend ......

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 Rca masks belly. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemesfree