Saturday, February 13, 2010

Bad Brazillians More Ingrowns HELP! I Get Brazillians But Get Really Bad Ingrown Hairs! What Do I Do?

HELP! I get brazillians but get really bad ingrown hairs! what do i do? - bad brazillians more ingrowns

Brazilians I received for about a year, and I have very bad ingrown hairs, which feel remain for centuries as a shock and the people who really jerky - they take ages to the surface. I use to help scrub and creams, but nothing seems to stop. What should I do?

4 comments:

Nutty said...

Working in a restaurant and the waitresses are always sharing our secrets. I was skeptical but it works. Everything we do is here your deodorant and rub some hunk Hung. There are some things to ensure that their wells do not have a rash or ingrown hairs. Give it a try if u want ...

wyldechy... said...

Yes, try the deodorant, I heard here (hear was a little stripper) and it gave me and it works. Only lightly go over the area shaving or waxing and help with ingrown hairs.

ontheins... said...

Can you buy a product called "prevents ingrown hairs Ingrow Go '. Just check it is safe for use in this area.

FluffyJ said...

hmm, this should not scented or deodorant? but I've heard that works well, oh yeah, and there are always after wax lotion or moisturizer

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 Rca masks belly. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemesfree