Does any girls play volleyball?(girls only thing)? - volleyball smiley if so, I wish we could talk and chat on my messenger, if you wish. Simply click on the smiley face
Yes .. i play volleyball:) Talk time:)
Since the summer of 2005, baby. I always loved volleyball, but that's when I began to play outside of school.
Yes:] I love playing volleyball with a passion BIW since 5 Rank in the volleyball-8 is my life and I like both
I do! I am very passsionate volleyball:]
I still play! I was as 5 and have a team since the 6th Class.
Volleyball love .. I am the captain
Yep! Middle Hitter
Yuhhh, Ritter play outside. :)
yes .... Played volleyball since I was in Class 5: D
yupp I play middle hitter JV :)
right side / setter ^ ^
yah i play online
played since the 5th Class
sure:)
15 comments:
Yes .. i play volleyball:)
Talk time:)
Since the summer of 2005, baby.
I always loved volleyball, but that's when I began to play outside of school.
Yes:] I love playing volleyball with a passion BIW since 5 Rank in the volleyball-8 is my life and I like both
I do! I am very passsionate volleyball:]
I still play! I was as 5 and have a team since the 6th Class.
Volleyball love .. I am the captain
Yep! Middle Hitter
Yuhhh, Ritter play outside. :)
yes .... Played volleyball since I was in Class 5: D
yupp
I play middle hitter JV
:)
yupp
I play middle hitter JV
:)
right side / setter ^ ^
yah i play online
played since the 5th Class
sure:)
Post a Comment